So excited to start my first ever blog series for you guys! It’s called 5 Ways to Style, and every week I’ll be sharing a great piece, that can be used as a staple in your closet, and five different ways to style the piece! I love the idea of sharing pieces with you all that can be essentials in your closet and are worth actually spending your hard earned money on.
The first piece I’m sharing with you all is an oversized white turtleneck sweater! This specific one is from American Eagle and is on sale right now for half off!!!
1. First outfit I styled for y’all is a cozy, easy to run out and about in look.
I threw on my favorite high waisted leggings that stay up and hold ya in all the right places, and some cozy socks. Then I put on my go-to cozy boots and I’m ready to run errands and feel cute but super comfortable all day!
2. Second outfit is a still cozy, but more put together look.
3. The third look I styled is an everyday look that starts with jeans.
I am wearing my favorite button-front jeans but some cozy boots and big sunniest to make this a great all day look.
4. My fourth outfit is a more day-to-night look.
5. And last but not least, my personal favorite look, an all winter white outfit.
I had so much fun coming up with these looks for this post, and can’t wait for many more 5 Ways to Style posts to come!