It’s be a hot minute since I’ve written anything about myself, and I thought it was time to change that! Part of this blog is about creating a community and I would love for you to know more about me and to get to know you guys better, too! If you enjoy reading these about me, leave a fun fact about yourself in the comments!
- I’m the oldest of 10 kids! Yes, you read that right, ten. I grew up living with my mom and step dad, their 6 children, and my biological brother. My dad has two other kids as well. So I’ve basically been playing little mommy since I could walk!
- I love kids, and kids love me. I’ve been nannying since I was in high school and am in my 2nd year with my current family, caring for the spunkiest and prettiest toddler you will ever meet.
- I have lived in 17 houses! I was born in Georgia, moved to Texas, then New Mexico, then North Carolina, back to Texas, to Virginia, and finally to New York! This is definitely the source of my constant wanderlust.
- Despite the amount of, and different types of places I have lived, New York City is my favorite, by far. I get school-boy-seeing-his-crush kind of excited running about the city at least once a week, and can’t imagine ever leaving it.
- I love change. The fact that I have stayed in NYC for 2 years and don’t plan on leaving blows my mind, and everyone who knows me could attest to this. Living in so many different places brought out a constant need for change in me, that I’ve turned into a desire to travel in recent years! Even though I plan to stay in the city, I’m sure my wandering heart will end up living in every different part of it possible.
- I went to 3 different high schools, in three different states. This for sure took a toll on me, but I am forever thankful that I now have the ability to make friends in any and every new situation I walk into!
- I met my boyfriend in an Uber pool. My all time favorite story to date, and we’re happily still together a year and a half later. You can read our How We Met story here.
- I dropped out of college. Surpringly, I am extremely proud of this fact. It wasn’t the right place for me, and not the right timing for me to be there, and I’m forever grateful I left as it got me to where I am now.
- In regards to that last fact, I’m currently going back to school! I’m finishing up an associates degree in the city this year and hope to get a Bachelor’s after.
- I love fashion (kind of obvious huh?) and am so happy I finally have an outlet to share my outfits and style tips! Nothing makes me happier than consuming my time with planning out looks and writing about trends. Thanks for being here and caring about them!
You can shop this insanely soft dress here.